Before you get your creative juices flowing make sure you take time to prep the closet doors.
- Remove any hardware and knobs. Putty the holes and allow to dry.
- Give the doors a good sanding and the tack them off.
- Paint a coat of primer on the doors and this should cover any stains and help with any musty odor your doors may have.
- Paint a base coat, allow to dry, then channel your inner artist.
- Finish your art with a coat of polyurethane. I like to use a satin finish.
closet doors before
putty and sand